Pumpkins, wheat, and everything sweet! Wait, what?
It’s a dried floral arrangement inside a pumpkin.
Read on or watch the video below to see how it’s made.
🖌 X-Acto Blade – X-ACTO #2 Knife: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000V1QV7O/
🖌 Craft Pumpkin
🖌 Floral Foam Block – FloraCraft Dry Foam Blocks: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B004BPLZ9U/
🖌 Dried Triticale Wheat from The Posey Shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/thePoseyShop
🖌 Dried Six Row Barley and Dried Red Broom Corn from Dried Décor: https://www.etsy.com/shop/DriedDecorCom
🖌 Birchwood Twigs from From the Northwoods: https://www.etsy.com/shop/FromTheNorthwoods
- Gather your materials (see above!)
- Carefully take your knife and cut into your craft pumpkin, if it’s stuffed remove enough stuffing to insert a floral foam block.
- Cut a foam block to fit.
- Gather your dried floral pieces into bunches, cut the stems to the length you desire, and wrap each bunch with a rubberband.
- Stick each bunch into the floral foam!
- And you’re ready to display it in your favorite place 🙂
Some of the links in this article are "affiliate links", a link with a special tracking code. This means if you click on an affiliate link and purchase the item, we will receive an affiliate commission.
The price of the item is the same whether it is an affiliate link or not. Regardless, we only recommend products or services we believe will add value to our readers.
By using the affiliate links, you are helping support our Website, and we genuinely appreciate your support.