Glitter!!!! Who doesn’t love it?
Oh, right. Clean floors.
Clean floors are for three months from now, for now read on or watch the video on how to make these super-glittery spiderwebs!
🖌 Glue Gun
🖌 Silicone Mat – Darice Glue Gun Pad: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0054G65FY/
🖌 Plastic Tray or any Tray that can be used to catch the glitter
🖌 Glue Gun Glue
🖌 Fine Glitter
- Place your heat resistant silicone mat inside a larger tray to catch your excess glitter.
- Pour some glitter into a cup and place as close to your mat as possible.
- Turn your glue gun on high and wait for it to heat up.
- Once heated up start by placing down the lines that criss-cross each other. Putting down one line at a time then sprinkling with glitter!
- Once done with those lines, I did eight here, start with the outer “circle” and sprinkle with glitter, continue until you reach the middle and let cool for a minute!
- Now you have a sparkly spiderweb 🙂
Some of the links in this article are "affiliate links", a link with a special tracking code. This means if you click on an affiliate link and purchase the item, we will receive an affiliate commission.
The price of the item is the same whether it is an affiliate link or not. Regardless, we only recommend products or services we believe will add value to our readers.
By using the affiliate links, you are helping support our Website, and we genuinely appreciate your support.