I have a love for all things glow in the dark that also look cute or pretty, so these shrink plastic glow in the dark earrings fit the bill. Plus I can always use more pink earrings 🙂
Watch the video or read on to see how to make this cute accessory!
🖌 Silhouette Cameo: https://www.silhouetteamerica.com/shop/machines/cameo
🖌 Single Hole Punch – Swingline 1 Hole Punch: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00006IBK9/
🖌 Paint Brush
🖌 UV Light
🖌 Popsicle Sticks – Artlicious – 1000 Natural Wooden Popsicle Sticks: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B071L59Q7J/
🖌 Mixing Cups: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06Y3ZXS7P/
🖌 Shrink Plastic – Silhouette Shrink Plastic Sheets: https://www.shareasale.com/r.cfm?b=471254&u=1889279&m=46676
🖌 UV Resin – Limino UV Resin: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07FJNGC4R/
🖌 Glow in the Dark Powder – HXDZFX Glow in the Dark Pigment Powder: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B075WVHM53/
- Gather your materials!
- Print or draw your design on your shrink plastic.
- Using a single hole punch punch a hole towards the top of the charm.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and follow the directions on your packet for which way to face the shrink plastic.
- Bake according to directions!
- Once cool you can begin making them glow 🙂
- Pour a little bit of UV resin into a plastic cup and add a smidge of glow in the dark powder. Add more glow in the dark powder if you prefer 🙂 Stir until fully mixed together.
- Using a paintbrush, paint the resin onto the shrink plastic.
- Cure either in the sun per the bottles directions or under a UV lamp for around 4 minutes.
- Repeat on the other side!
- Once cured add your earring hooks.
Some of the links in this article are "affiliate links", a link with a special tracking code. This means if you click on an affiliate link and purchase the item, we will receive an affiliate commission.
The price of the item is the same whether it is an affiliate link or not. Regardless, we only recommend products or services we believe will add value to our readers.
By using the affiliate links, you are helping support our Website, and we genuinely appreciate your support.