Quick and easy painted pumpkins for your table displays 🙂
Read below or watch the video for more!
🖌 Water Glass
🖌 Porcelain Mixing Dish: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B004BNBR7W/
🖌 Craft Paper Mache Pumpkin
🖌 Fine Glitter
🖌 Acrylic Paints – The Fine Touch Acrylic Paints
- Mix your paints with a little bit of water to make them go further.
- Paint the orange stripes and let dry.
- Paint the black stripes and let dry.
- Add some glitter to the black paint and paint a second coat.
- Paint the stems brown.
- And you’re done! Quick and easy 🙂
Some of the links in this article are "affiliate links", a link with a special tracking code. This means if you click on an affiliate link and purchase the item, we will receive an affiliate commission.
The price of the item is the same whether it is an affiliate link or not. Regardless, we only recommend products or services we believe will add value to our readers.
By using the affiliate links, you are helping support our Website, and we genuinely appreciate your support.